No announcement yet.

What are you reading now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished reading Dean Koontz The Husband.

Very interesting book, a good read.

I am just starting The Yiddish Policeman's Union.

Comment

I just picked up Kevin Trudeau, "More natural cures revealed" There might just be something that can help, besides rebiff and all the rest. Never hurts to red, right??
      AnneMarie

Comment

I am a huge Jodi Piccoult Fan, so needless to say I just read her newest book "19 minutes". Great book! If you haven't tried her books, start with "My Sister's Keeper" ... I've been addicted ever since!!!
        d/x 04/07
        Copaxone - Current
        Ampyra 10 mg 2x/day

Comment

I just finished Debbie Macomber's Suzanna's Garden - highly recommend Debbie Macomber.
          Tough Times Don't Last ~ Tough People Do

2008 is going to be a GREAT year!

Comment

I'm in the middle of "Under The Tuscan Sun." A wonderful book!
            Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining! Diagnosed 2001 • Beta Babe from 2001-2007 • Tysabri Tootsie from 2011 - 2015

Comment

I've just started "The Power of a praying wife". So far so good. I listen to a lot of books on tape too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ceci View Post
                I'm in the middle of "Under The Tuscan Sun." A wonderful book!
                That's one of my favorites. Bella Tuscany (I think that's the title) is excellent also.
                Auntie Lori (SPMS, taking LDN since 8/04)
                Everything in life is a trade-off.

Comment

Reading The Children of Hurin by JRR Tolkien
                  One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered.

Comment

I am currently reading a biography on Abraham Lincoln and his cabinet. I haven't decided if it is good or not yet. Of course I am waiting impatiently for the next Harry Potter (my guilty pleasure).
                    Marva
                    Home is Where the Navy Sends You!
                    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

tea party by tracy stern

20 themed parties that stray from the cliche

Comment

newarks little italy

the vanished first ward by michael immerso

Comment

the love you make

an insiders story of the beatles by peter brown and steven gaines

Comment

Originally posted by Lori4030 View Post
                            That's one of my favorites. Bella Tuscany (I think that's the title) is excellent also.
                            That's her follow up book Lori. I got it at the same time I got Under The Tuscan Sun. Can't wait to read it.

She's so vivid in her writing that it's like I'm sitting there beside her.
                            Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining! Diagnosed 2001 • Beta Babe from 2001-2007 • Tysabri Tootsie from 2011 - 2015

Comment

I am reading Master of the World by Jules Verne. It is great, of course, as all of the classics are. (Maybe that's why they became classics? Hmm) The used book store I go to has a whole section of classics, and I've been grabbing them there.
                              As far as possible without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.

Comment

That's her follow up book ....
                                Right. I knew that. I just wasn't sure I recalled the title correctly.

... She's so vivid in her writing that it's like I'm sitting there beside her.
                                That's how I felt, too. If you haven't seen the movie, don't bother. It's a disappointment after reading the book.

Comment

Working...
                                X