These can be made ahead to take camping, we let everyone make their own, you can add other items you like on kabobs too!!
– Chef Beth
SERVINGS 4-6 servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef/turkey
- 1 lb Mini potatoes, quartered
- ½ lb mushrooms, halved
- 1 large onion large diced
- ½ lb small bell pepper quartered
- 1 lb grape tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- precut foil sheets or foil
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut all veggies to large dice
- We use precut foil sheets or cut foil to wide rectangle(12×10)
- Place equal amounts of meat broken up in center of foil.
- Place equal amounts of each vegetable on top.
- Seal foil packets lengthwise by folding end and rolling toward center. There will be a gap for steam to escape.
- Place on a large baking sheet and bake 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender, meat is cooked.
These foil packs can also be grilled at medium heat for about 45 minutes, remove with long BBQ tongs. Use larger piece of foil folded to seal all sides and they can be placed directly in fire pit 30 minutes, remove with long BBQ tongs.