bicycle wheel stabilizers
I have MS. I love to ride my bike but couldn’t because of my lack of balance. I had these stabilizer wheels installed on my ‘Giant’ bicycle. You can stop and rest without placing your feet on the ground. It rests like you are on a tricycle. Now I ride daily.
– member review!
A kit designed to balance your bike and let you ride! The Stabilizer kit is perfect for individuals who have trouble balancing a two-wheel bicycle without any assistance. Our product is constructed of heavy-duty steel which has been tested with over 500lbs. We offer the strongest and most cost effective adult training wheels on the market. The intended user of our adult training wheel kit includes individuals such as:
- Those with a fear of falling.
- Physical therapy patients
- The elderly.
- Those with weight issues.
- Cancer patients.
- Those with cerebral palsy.
- Stroke victims.
- Adults or Children who are physically impaired.
- Adults or Children who are mentally handicapped
Stabilizer Wheel Specs:
- Heavy-Duty steel frame painted matte black.
- 16” KENDA wheels with inflatable tube tires.
- Heavy duty steel rims and hubs.
- Plastic coated u-bolts which protect the bicycle frame from damage.
- Will mount to most standard bicycles with a 24” – 27” tire.
- Ideal for a standard frame bicycle with a 26″ tire.
- Not recommended for Electric or folding bicycles.
- Includes multiple spacers to guarantee perfect fit on frame.
- Installs and removes in minutes
- Easy to read instructions
- Weighs approximately 15lbs
Satisfied Customer Reviews Haven’t rode a bike in 40 years. Have terrible arthritis in knees with arthroscopic surgery last Oct for a torn meniscus in (R) knee. I am very stiff with terrible joint pain. Ordered stabilizers and this week went camping with my new bike and new stabilizer wheels on. Trying to build up leg muscles that have deceased in strength due to all my joint problem. Thank you Bike USA. You are touting a fantastic product here. I know I would never have been able to ride without them. The pain was bad but such gratification to be able to ride and enjoy. In 4 days I can already tell the difference. Still hurts like heck but big difference in my riding ability just from the first day. Thanks again!! -Linda L.