X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.Working out
    2.Concerts
    3.Netflix
    4.Work (yes I am a nerd who loves my job)
    5.Looking up ideas for my next tattoo.

Comment

Daisycat

Although i have no tatoos i do like looking at books with designs for tatoos.
      They really are beautiful drawings.

I love concerts.
      Who is your favourite band?
      Its probably some one i have never heard of. Bit of an age difference

Comment

Originally posted by Carolinemf View Post
        Although i have no tatoos i do like looking at books with designs for tatoos.
        They really are beautiful drawings.

I love concerts.
        Who is your favourite band?
        Its probably some one i have never heard of. Bit of an age difference
        I am not sure who I would say my favorite band is. Right now I am really liking disturbed , but that is probably because I saw them in concert about a month ago. So I guess I have several favorites depending on who I have on my playlist or who I saw in concert.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolinemf View Post
          Mamabug
          Guilt my kids into Scrabble regularly.Google has settled many a discussion about a word. Though i still disagree that I.T. is a word!
          how do you settle whats legal and whats not?

Discovered 'words with friends' recently and hope they may be more agreeable to playing this with me.
          I just play the Facebook version of Scrabble. I don't have to determine which words are legal.
          If I did need to, though, you could just agree on a Scrabble dictionary (either a book or online) that would settle any questions.
          ~ Faith
          MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
          - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
          - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
          - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisycat View Post
            I am not sure who I would say my favorite band is. Right now I am really liking disturbed , but that is probably because I saw them in concert about a month ago. So I guess I have several favorites depending on who I have on my playlist or who I saw in concert.
            My son likes Disturbed. I'm not a metal fan, but I do like the cover of Sound of Silence.
            ~ Faith
            MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
            (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
            - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
            - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
            - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabug View Post
              My son likes Disturbed. I'm not a metal fan, but I do like the cover of Sound of Silence.
              I love that song. I was so happy when he did that song. I was afraid he wasn’t going to.

Comment

Originally posted by 502E79 View Post
                I reread entire thread because of Carolinemf....

First time reading I was surprised (and pleased) at the abilities still available to those who responded. And the few who had or are in the process of finding a way to do things.

My right hand is close to useless. Other than reading which I do daily, hobbies are very limited.

Just maybe one other hobby.

!
                My right hand is like that, too. Most days I renounce my body (other than my left hand) and focus on my intellect. That still works pretty well even though i often don’t know what day it us.

For painting Q-tips is an interest idea. Although a lot of the time the tremors advance to jerking. Yesterday I painted the lower part of my painting and I was starting to look good. But then it looked like I needed to change the color on the sky a little. Now the sky looks right but I completely smudged the lower part. Round in circles. I have to think about every step, too when it used to come automatically. But every task I do throughout the day requires completely deliberate thinking,

Comment

hobbies

Hi! My hobbies are:

Reading (my vision gets weak and blurs and doubles if I do it too long though so I try to just take breaks)
                  Scrapbooking
                  Crochet
                  Making shirts and mugs (not so good at the mugs one yet though. lol)

Love this post by the way. Fun to see what we all love to do.
                  DX 2005 RRMS. Did 2nd round of Lemtrada Jan 2018. DX SPMS 2019

Comment

Working...
                  X