Abe Munder Books ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Thomas Jackson!

I am so happy to hear that you read and liked my book! I'm reading Abe's now, and enjoying it! What a character!
    First symptoms: 1970s Dx 6/07 Copaxone 7/07 DMD Free 10/11
    Ignorance was bliss ... I regret knowing.

Comment

He is a character and should have his own tv show. Since I can barely write a post , it is good to read books from fellow MSer's. The abe munder book has been a real help to me as far as motivating myself to do things I really need to do that are not fun. Thanks to both of you for being authors as MSer's need to read from people that actually have MS.

Comment

Wow! Good review by MSWorld

http://resourcecenter.msworld.org/re...-wonder-vs-ms/

Abe Munder the Wheeled Wonder vs. MS
        is "incredibly funny, straightforward and… I highly recommend this book to anyone (disabled or not) because of its intelligent look at the issues of the disabled and because of the inspiring attitude clearly displayed throughout the book."

Many Thanks to Rakunbar and Lynn!

REMINDER: If you purchase the book through MSWorld, Amazon will donate 5% of the profits back to this website!

Comment

Thank you both for your kind comments! Multiple sclerosis will never be synonymous with fun, but when you can do so it helps to see the humor in things. It took a while to reach this point, but I'm pretty sure I laugh and smile more now than I did when I was much healthier… which may be evidence that I am finally, permanently crackers!

How goes your writing, chalknpens? Are you writing something new, maybe a follow-up to your book?

Comment

Working...
          X