Am I taking too many! ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 years with ms

I have had rrms, I have taken a decline in the last 2 years. My right leg and arm are losing strength. My doctor said if I get one more spinal flair up I'll be in a wheel chair.
    I'm not on any kind of drugs.
    In the last 2 months I have given up meat and some dairy.
    I take a daily dose of ALL ONE multi powdered rice vitamin, Lecithin, vit d,Two Mega-GLA and drink 2T cider vinegar.
    I know my diet could use improvement but how are these supplements?
    Also I'm getting another yearly MRI done this week. My Dr said that depending on the results I might have to start the new oral Fingolinid when it comes out in 3 months. Do you have any thoughts on the matter? I have no experience with these very scary and expensive drugs.

Comment

Curcumin, Boswellia and Garlic are quite potent for inflammation, and also as immune modulators. For curcumin there are a number of more bio-available formulations out there today.

Ran

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisonda View Post
        I have had rrms, I have taken a decline in the last 2 years. My right leg and arm are losing strength. My doctor said if I get one more spinal flair up I'll be in a wheel chair.
        I'm not on any kind of drugs.
        In the last 2 months I have given up meat and some dairy.
        I take a daily dose of ALL ONE multi powdered rice vitamin, Lecithin, vit d,Two Mega-GLA and drink 2T cider vinegar.
        I know my diet could use improvement but how are these supplements?
        Also I'm getting another yearly MRI done this week. My Dr said that depending on the results I might have to start the new oral Fingolinid when it comes out in 3 months. Do you have any thoughts on the matter? I have no experience with these very scary and expensive drugs.
        You gave up meat and dairy? I ssume for inflammation purposes?? how about sugar and omega-6 vgetable oils? corn, safflower, sunflower, soybean oils?? Those can be damaging and create inflammation.
        NutritionTara
        Eat better, feel better and be richer for it.

Comment

Working...
        X