Clear All

• misslux
    replied
    Jrastad, are you okay?

Leave a comment:

• HobbitHead
    replied
    Originally posted by Jrasted79 View Post

He said it didn't matter how I felt as long as he is getting it. Then just a few minutes ago he said he's gonna rape me tonight.

He gets so angry I can physically see him shake. I'm actually afraid for tonight.
    IMO there isn't anything to fix. I don't care if he brings you flowers, makes you breakfast, or tells you how good he is to you even with your "disease". He needs to go packing. And fast.

Leave a comment:

• misslux
    replied
    Also, call the cops. He made a direct threat to you. Stay safe!

Leave a comment:

• misslux
    replied
    I'm sorry you have to deal with this, but IMHO, you need to leave him sooner than later. A loving and respectful partner does NOT treat someone that way physically or emotionally.

By all means talk to your doctor about issues but independent of your relationship.

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Jrasted79
    started a topic No drive and boyfriend gets angry

No drive and boyfriend gets angry

I have no sex drive at all. On top of it sex hurts me so we never have sex. Since the drive isn't there I don't want anything to do with "other ways" either. Now my boyfriend is angry to the point he goes outside and kicks stuff because he's pissed.

I promised I would talk to my doctor about it. I asked him that if I'm not into it but do it with him wouldn't it not be good for him. He said it didn't matter how I felt as long as he is getting it. Then just a few minutes ago he said he's gonna rape me tonight. He says he is understanding of my disease and he helps me A LOT, but then he says this stuff knowing I've been through a rape and attempted murder. Can someone really be so selfish? I feel like crap all the time, he doesn't understand or care that my sexual dysfunction hurts me too.

Now that he keeps trying even at 3 am when he knows I haven't even slept yet, and he says these things, that even if I had an inkling of frisky ness it don't even want to give it to him now. He gets so angry I can physically see him shake. I haven't dated anyone in 8 years really and he was my first everything about 20 years ago. He is great and understanding in every other way but all I want to do is cry all the time because I'm constantly having to deal with him groping, and saying insensitive things. I'm actually afraid for tonight. I think I already know what I need to do. I just feel like sex doesn't even hold a special meaning with him because he said it doesn't matter how I feel. Is this anything worth fixing or even talking talking to my doc about?
Working...
X