Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People just don't get it... Is it just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I find that people forget I have MS or like you said don't know what its about. As if you would want to go around the place looking half asleep staggering to the toilet and struggling at work.
    It is sooo hard.
    Family I find are difficult as they should know how you are feeling and coping but they get frustrated too, an embarrassed by it all. To be frank its not a very sociallable disease as you never know how you are going to feel and others don't know how you are going that day.
    SUCKS!

Comment

Bingo

Originally posted by sarah859 View Post
      Hi I find that people forget I have MS or like you said don't know what its about. As if you would want to go around the place looking half asleep staggering to the toilet and struggling at work.
      It is sooo hard.
      Family I find are difficult as they should know how you are feeling and coping but they get frustrated too, an embarrassed by it all. To be frank its not a very sociallable disease as you never know how you are going to feel and others don't know how you are going that day.
      SUCKS!
      You hit the nail on the head. You don't know day to day, or hour to hour what parts will play nice. People don't get it has absolutely nothing to do with sucking it up, or making an exception. Makes you want to break their leg and say, "Walk it off."

Comment

Working...
      X