Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel lost, alone and have no idea what I should do or what my life holds for me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SusieH View Post
    You have been given a second chance, what will you do for YOU? No need to be snippy with your spouse, go ahead and focus on you.
    That is the 1 million dollar question! What will I do for myself???

I am in a very good position and I know a lot of people can't say that.

I have a good job that I have been at for over 12 years; they know about my MS and have been very supportive and were wonderful when I had my accident. I make more than enough money for one person to live a comfortable life.

I have good friends that are supportive of me. I just need to dig deep and figure out what I want in life and make it happen![/QUOTE]

Now, all you need is your own apartment.

Comment

I would get a therapist to talk your feelings over with and put things in perspective to where you are not down on yourself. Sometimes it helps to just talk to someone away from the situation and get some guidance and medication if you need it or want it.

MS Sucks and the last thing anyone needs is someone who is not supportive and downright cruel. He is adding stress to an already stressful situation. I wouldn't let what he says get to you, because he has some issues to say things like that.

Life changes all the time, rather than get upset with the people who don't get it, just concentrate on your own health and well being because someday your situation may look a heck of a lot better than theirs!

Take Care!

Comment

Working...
      X