My Aching Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Therapy?

Woah, you actually need physical therapy? I thought I just had to suffer things and that nothing really fixed back issues. I haven't had problems with my bag for a while, but even if I haven't, is therapy a good idea in general?

Comment

Spine Pain

I am also having back pain however, the pain is in a distinct area of my mid spine. I have also been having what my neurologist calls the "MS Hug" which feels like I am wearing a belt around my rib cage tightened to the smallest hole, this is symptom is now causing my ribs to hurt.

Between the fatigue, muscle weakness/pain and cognitive problems I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed!

Has anyone experienced spine pain like this and or the MS Hug?

Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by jamielee073191 View Post
        I didn't know that a person with MS could have issues with walking as a result of MS. I hope all goes well.
        Are you kidding me?? Wow. Need some serious education.

Comment

Back problems

I was diagnosed 5 years ago only because my back Dr. found lesions on my spine t L4 and L5. It has caused walking problems and much pain but you can get injections to help with the pain in turn help with the walking. Keep doing Pt after you have been taught how to stretch and walk properly. I now have lesions on on most of all my C3-C7. It can also cause degenerative discs disease. The main thing to do is keep walking and excersize ever day no matter the pain level. You own your body not the MS and tell it that every day!

Comment

Working...
          X