Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tecfidera and stinkier than normal poop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ms too - yep

Comment

stinkier than normal poop

So glad to hear that I am not alone. Stinky,sticky and difficult to get clean. Lots of wet wipes!! Not a topic most people want to talk about. Without this site where would we be?

Comment

Fire in the hole!

I'm on week two, and also plagued by a foul wind.

I'm lactose intolerant and thus have not added any dairy to my diet, so I really think it's the Tec. My whole family hopes it goes away once my body adapts. Lots of fingers crossed....

Comment

Finally!

I'm so happy other people are experiencing the same thing. Well not happy about it, but relieved. I didn't know if it was a side effect of the Tec I started two months ago or if my body was just going crazy! It always happens to me when I'm at work which is super embarrassing and I hope it quits. I didn't have any side effect til about 3 weeks ago! It needs to go away!!!
          DX'd 10-7-05

"We may be ill, but we are not weak!" - Montel Williams

Comment

Geez, T' ! Are you one of those that 'thinks that theirs doesn't stink' ! lol It does not surprise me that there is some change to the contents of your BM. Don't despair. You are taking the 'miracle' drug. Maybe a 'miracle' will happen !

Comment

Working...
            X