Questions about Provigil - generic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumpinjiminy View Post
    Unless somebody else has questions on this topic, this will be my last post on it. The verdict is . . . I like it. It works well, but not so well you know you're taking something. It's a subtle, yet effective increase in energy, and I love how I don't get the mood swings after it wears off. I've had little to no trouble sleeping from it.

Since I've not had the name brand version, I can't compare the two. But comparing to Ritalin, this is so much better.

I'll be ordering more. It took two weeks to get from overseas, and was worth the wait.
    How did you decide wher to order it from? EnyMeanyMinyMo? Suggestions would be much appreciated! I know you can't post where you got it, but any help would be welcomed.
    "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."~ Roger Caras

Comment

Woohoo, it was the customer reviews and prices that helped me make the decision. Modalert is the brand name, from Teva in India. The company I used had hundreds of positive customer reviews and affordable prices.
      I do not have MS. I have Whatchamacallit; and all of the symptoms are mirages.

Comment

About to be kicked off Provigil

Hello all, I'm a bit new to posting here, but I had to reply to this thread. As of January 2012, we are switching insurance and my Provigil (which I've been on for 8 years) will no longer be covered at an affordable amount (over $1600/mo). I'm in a bit of a panic (OK a lot of a panic) and I'm not sure what to do. I've been on other meds for fatigue and this is the only one that helps. It changed my life. I, too, have tried contacting Cephalon, but we have insurance and they were not at all helpful. My hope is that we can somehow appeal this decision, but the insurance company (BCBSND) says that they quit taking appeals as of Jan. 1, 2010...Thoughts anyone?? Thank you!!

Comment

Hi, Jodi. I was able to order Modalert online from India. It only took about 2 weeks to arrive. You have to sign for the package, so if you miss the delivery will have to get it at the post office. They sell it in 100mg and 200mg tabs. It's a generic version of Provigil.

Comment

Thank you, jumpinjiminy. I've been searching for online pharmacies in India and have found a few, but am unsure of their legitimacy. Do you know of a specific one that is reputable? Thank you for your help!!!

Comment

Whenever I look for any new merchant online, one of the gauges I use is what other people have experienced with them. The more customer reviews, the better. I'm not trying to be coy here, just unsure if posting the website I used would violate a board policy.

Comment

Working...
              X