No announcement yet.

anyone taking Nuvigil for fatigue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is the max dose of nuvigil? nuvigil kinda saved my life? the ms fatigue is unspeakable. Does anyone know the max dose?

Comment

Im getting ready to start nuvigil probably in the next week or few Ill be taking it... Neuro did say that the pharmacy will have to fax letter for him to sign.. which is alright with me.. as long as i get some relief soon!!!
      RRMS-2007-2012
      SPMS-2012
      Copaxone Feb,2007- 2008
      currently on Rebif

Comment

thanks for all of the input, I have tried the Nuvigil and agree with most of you that it works...as long as you don't take it all the time. Helped with my fog/fatigue but got some killer headaches too..then again, I am also on Gilenya so not sure which med is to blame for the headaches exactly...anyway, guess I will see how long this helps with things.

Comment

not sure about nuvigal, i take its kissing cousin provigal i am doing 600 mg a day sometimes 800 and yes you need to take a day off from it every now and then. So when the wife wants me to go shopping with her i choose to holiday at that time so i must sleep while she shops lol

Comment

Working...
          X