No announcement yet.

I HATE MY LIFE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone heard from, Jed?? Anyway an admin. can contact him?

Comment

Hey Jed,

I am new here so what do I know? But if you want to talk about anything just let me know. I won't pretend to know what you are going through but know you are not alone and you are not going to have a nothing life. I heard one time that if you are going through a rough time in your life and you just can't take one more thing - or think of one thing that is good - sit down, close your eyes, and breathe. Just breathe and know that one breath is more than what some people can do. And if that is all you can focus on that is positive for that day then that is enough. Tomorrow might bring something bigger and better.

We are here for you. Hope you are doing ok.
      "A candle looses nothing from lighting anoher candle".

Comment

I HATE MINE TOO!

I FEEL LIKE THAT OFTEN. IT'S YOUR LIFE & ONLY U KNOW HOW U FEEL. JUST HANG IN THERE, TAKE 1 DAY AT A TIME. MOST PEOPLE ARE DEALING WITH SOMETHING-THEY JUST HIDE IT REALLY WELL. YOUR LIFE HAS A PURPOSE & U TOUCH OTHERS BECAUSE OF IT. YOU'VE TOUCHED MINE!

Comment

MS does seem to cause this reaction a LOT! Hope you know that rants here help.
          Dx 12/2006; first symptoms about 1984, but maybe earlier--on Gilenya and Ampyra.

"God has a lot of explaining to do"--Frida Kahlo

Comment

Working...
          X