I HATE MY LIFE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I HATE MY LIFE!

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO ALL THE TIME. COME ON! I AM NOT 3 YEARS OLD. WHY DID I GET BLINDSIDED WITH THIS?

I AM HURT AND CRY ALMOST EVERY DAY. I FEEL SO UNLOVED. AM I BEING PUNISHED. HAVE SO MUCH TO DO BEFORE I END UP WITH A NOTHING LIFE!
    JED BARTLET

1-800-SUICIDE 1-800-273-TALK
    1-800-784-2433 1-800-273-8255

If you need it.

I can so relate with you on this issue. I have days that I could've written exactly what you did. We won't tell you what to do, but if you need any suggestions on different topics just ask. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

I'm sending you a big hug. I'm sorry you are having such a tough time. This disease is tough.

Sometimes it helps to 'vent' and know that there ARE people who understand how you feel. The people here are wonderful. I hope you will post more often so we can get to know you.
      "Man's importunity is God's opportunity. He uses our problems as building material for his miracles." ~Corrie Ten Boom

Comment

Originally posted by JED BARTLET View Post
        AM I BEING PUNISHED.
        No JED, you are not being punished. No one who has been diagnosed with this disease is being punished.

HAVE SO MUCH TO DO BEFORE I END UP WITH A NOTHING LIFE!
        Who says you are going to end up with a "nothing" life. You can still have an enjoyable life, life is what you make it. You have MS but MS does not have to define who you are.

Take care
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Jed, I've so been there, done that, got the tshirt. Please, please, please seek help if you're that down. *hugs from Seattle*
          Nicole
          2 Legit 2 Quit

Comment

No Jed, you are not being punished, I feel for you. It's a horrible illness but it helps a lot to have people going through what you are also through, physically, emotionally and if you're so inclined, spiritually. We are a friendly, supportive, wise group so you can ask anything or just vent, cry... and even laugh, if you can believe it.

Please tell us a bit about yourself and welcome again!
            Jen
            RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
            "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Fall WILL come! and summer will end!

I know it seems like forever.... Western Oregon is getting the 80s now and 90 over the weekend. 30 more days of August heat and 30 days in September.
              If I am lucky like I have been this year the fall rains will come early.
              Tomorrow WILL be a better day.
              techie
              Another pirated saying:
              Half of life is if.
              When today is bad, tomorrow is generally a better day.
              Dogs Rule!

Comment

I'm so sorry you're dealing with so much. I know it can be overwhelming and unfair at times.

Try not to hate your life though. It's the only one you've got, and you can decide if you want to spend this time being miserable or if you want to spend it being happy. Every second that we have is a precious gift. It will never come again. It's better to enjoy these moments, so that you can look back and say that you've had a good life. I've chosen to be happy, no matter what is going on in and around me. It's not always easy, but I'm determined to get the most out of this life God gave me.

Please know that you are loved. You are important. We care and God does too.

Big hugs,

Lisa
                Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
                Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
                Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO ALL THE TIME. COME ON! I AM NOT 3 YEARS OLD. WHY DID I GET BLINDSIDED WITH THIS?

I AM HURT AND CRY ALMOST EVERY DAY. I FEEL SO UNLOVED. AM I BEING PUNISHED. HAVE SO MUCH TO DO BEFORE I END UP WITH A NOTHING LIFE!
                  Jed, I can so relate to this post. I was blindsided as you said in May that I may have MS. I had no idea what was going on, where did this come from!!! June 1st I got the news it is MS.

I guess I am lucky not to be in limbo land like I have seen on here for so many, but once I started getting more info on MS I realize I've show symptoms for a while.

I had a husband that just left me, as of now I am homeless. (that's another story), but I am looking forward to a new adventure, I'm scared ******** but I know I need to go on, I was in a very dark place, put on suicide watch and all that fun stuff.

It was scary, but I was ANGRY! Why me? What did I do to deserve this?

You know what it was like to me....Grieving. Makes sense to me...I had just lost my life as I knew it and felt over. So I feel like I am going through the steps...DENIAL AND ISOLATION, ANGER, BARGAINING, DEPRESSION AND ACCEPTANCE.

I am far from acceptance and go back and forth between isolation, depression and anger a lot, but I am trying and it will get better.

Just know there are people out there that have felt the same. There are nice supportive people here. I hope it gets better

Comment

I'm with you, Jed - how can I feel so horrible every day - noone to talk to - noone to understand - no way to get the bills paid - no medical understanding except, take these drugs - tired tired tired - i've had enough!
                    Peace, Love, Laughter
                    michele - dx 2012, 1st sx 2000 - starting Copaxone 7/2012

Comment

You are incredibly brave and strong!

First off, I have to say that I think it's amazing to even do what you did to put into words what we all feel ( hurting, being told what to do, crying) . I am not nearly that brave, and I applaud you for it! With that being said, it is clear that you are a strong person, and as much as this disease must be affecting you right now- You've got that strength in you to battle through.

No one person experiences this the same way, and you have a right to 'experience' your MS your way. But know that there are people who care, understand, and will support you along the way. How long have you been diagnosed?

Comment

Jed.......... How are you doing today?

I hope things are a little better today.

Are you getting the help you need?

Just concerned about you, you are one of ours.

Gomer Sir Falls-a-lot

Comment

Jed, are you ok? Your post was on Aug 2... please check in. Sorry, it's the Mom in me. Let us know how you're doing.
                          Jen
                          RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
                          "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Jed how are you ?
                            Here you can be understood we're a familiy.
                            Meniere and MS but no dx yet.

Comment

Can Relate

I am so sorry you feel so alone. Virtual hugs and I hope you can find some peace soon.

I too feel as you and cry now more than ever. I don't know if that helps you, I mean knowing you aren't alone ....It's all I have right now.

Stumblebum

Comment

Working...
                              X