News about 90 year old MS Society volunteer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REG53 View Post
    Thank you Marco for posting this. I’m glad they reached out to her and apologized but I don’t believe they are sincere. I still won’t be donating.
    They fired a 90-year-old volunteer that had been volunteering for 60 years for ASKING about pronouns. She didn't understand, so she asked, and was terminated for it.

The NMSS then doubled down and defended the firing.

It wasn't until there was public outcry for them to issue an apology. They're in damage control mode to protect their donations.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post

They fired a 90-year-old volunteer that had been volunteering for 60 years for ASKING about pronouns. She didn't understand, so she asked, and was terminated for it.

The NMSS then doubled down and defended the firing.

It wasn't until there was public outcry for them to issue an apology. They're in damage control mode to protect their donations.
      Pretty much yup. The doubling down really didn't sit well with me. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to realize holy crap this is a s-storm we need to immediately fall on our sword and attempt to make this right by her.

I'm sure they are very sorry they did this however I'm not sure it is for the same reason I believe they should be sorry.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      Anonymous

Comment

Working...
      X