Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Relapse seems very bad, 2 new active lesions, no steroids, severe pain--need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again!

Emily,
    I thought you wanted my help??!!

I have seen a few posts that mimic what I sent to ur private mail!

You have serious constraints on your ability to seek comprehensive knowledge and treatment of your MS AND your disease is ANYTHING but stable.
    I will continue to keep myself open to you...

You ARE being mishandled...having been through the MS ringer and having intensive clinical knowledge to help, I know I can direct you...

Annie
    Disabled RN, Cardiac Intensive Care
    Dx'd 11/03/2005, Sx's for 15+ years prior
    STOPPED DM's 10/15/2010, last one, Tysabri

Don't ask for a better life, ask to be a stronger person!

Comment

Fed Up:
      You might ask you husband to google that M.D. and see if he has been 'sanctioned' by the Medical Board, or any other serious 'complaints.'
      There is no need to "Google" a Doctor. Simply go to your States Medical Board and there will be a section where you can check if your Doctor has had any disciplinary action taken.

Fed Up,
      If someone files a complaint with the Medical Board it is not made public unless The Medical Board takes legal disciplinary action.

Filing a complaint with the Medical Board does not mean it then becomes "public." Complaints filed with the Medical Board and which are found not in need of legal disciplinary action are simply "filed away" and not for public view.

Emily, I do hope you are doing better
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

finally!

Snoopy,
        You seem to have a good handle on med professional sanction process...same for any med professional, RN's, too.

"Boards" do not take sanctioning one lightly!

Emily, as your situation has progressed...I am starting to seem disturbing similarities to my own, VERY RAPID, "progression".

I am truly sorry if you are.

I still hope to hear privately from you!
        I pray you are not following the fast rate I did...it was mind-boggeling!
        Disabled RN, Cardiac Intensive Care
        Dx'd 11/03/2005, Sx's for 15+ years prior
        STOPPED DM's 10/15/2010, last one, Tysabri

Don't ask for a better life, ask to be a stronger person!

Comment

Working...
        X