Tips for fatigue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3uph0riabunnyfac3 View Post
    @ sashi , I don't know if you have a King Soopers or not but I just found both supplements together in one capsule for 15$ there. It's only 400mg acetyl and 200mg alpha but it could save people some money
    Walmart usually has a combo pill too. I get mine through Puritan's Pride (mail order) though. They have the 1,000 mg ALC and 200 mg ALA dosages separate, but you can usually buy one and get two or even three bottles free. I try to stay stocked up, though I am running low on alpha lipoic acid right now. One things for sure, I never want to run out of them! The few times I have or have forgotten to take it, about 8 hours later, I could really tell.
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Thanks!

Sashi,
      Thanks for this tip. I have been so tired. I'm headed to WalMart today. I hope this helps me. I was diagnosed at the end of August and I have overwheling fatigue.
      Karen
      Karen,
      Part time Registered Nurse
      Diagnosed 2012 just started Gilenya Jan. 12th, 2015. Formerly on Betaseron for two yrs

Comment

Working...
      X