No announcement yet.

Pain on bottom of feet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have pain in my feet too. I do work on my feet so that may be the reason. A few weeks ago I also had numbness on left leg and bottom of feet
    . I have pain in my ankles everyday too. I am not sure if this is just related to work. I really feel like I need to find a desk job.

Comment

I have felt it too in the balls of my feet, It feels like I have been walking on golf balls or marbles when I have done nothing but plant my hiney in a computer chair with my feet up or laid in bed watching TV.

Same with my stabbing lower back pain...
      DX: RRMS July 17, 2012
      Started Copaxone 8/23/2012

Comment

Painful Feet!!

Oh am i glad i found people that have the same feet problem as i do.. I'm going crazy with them. As soon as i put pressure on them after getting out of bed in the morning, its a lot of pain. Any time sitting for periods of time affects them also. It sometimes feels like my ankles do not want to bend..(just a strange thought) I have told my Neurologist and he believes its just one more thing to add to my ms. I am currently searching hard to find sneakers or shoes that help. (something with cotton on the soles and heels would help) () If you know of a shoe that is cushiony let me know please.. I've searched for hours on the internet looking at New Balance, Ecco etc. Please Help.. Thank you !!!

Comment

I want to join the group, my feet have been burning on the bottom for a long time and here lately, my ankles have been hurting pretty bad. I guess it's another thing to live with. oh well, Happy New Year everyone.

Comment

I've had burning pain in the bottom of both feet with barely any standing/walking for the last 8 years or so. The only thing I've found so far to help it (make it 'just' muscle/joint pain) is to stay off of my feet - not real practical :/

Comment

I am particularly fond of feeling where it seems like someone has taken a base ball bat to the ball of my right foot like they were going for a home run.

I will give honorable mention to when that same foot where ever so often its like someone has stabbed me me with an ice pick.

Comment

Working...
              X