No announcement yet.

Odds for getting MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was an interesting editorial published in a canadian medical journal, that now with the increasing amount of data available on the internet, we can no longer wait to teach how to interpret data at a secondary level, the ability to interpret, and evaluate data has to be taught at the high school level as more and more will need this skill daily, in the future...a fall out of the information age and the modifications the culture has to make to adapt..

and the current generation stuck in the middle before information handling tools are provided..

same thing happened when calculators came into easy use, people didn't have to spend concentration adding & subtracting numbers , school got more difficult with word problems that required an interpretation of the result instead.
    xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

A noble goal, and I hope one that is successful. In the meantime, those of us caught in the middle can only peck away at it bits at a time at Khan Academy or MIT OpenCourseWare. It's a nice way to pass the time, but the time to do it isn't always there.
      I do not have MS. I have Whatchamacallit; and all of the symptoms are mirages.

Comment

Working...
      X