Shopping List Tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labeling

I finally broke down & made picture tags for my kitchen storage. Said it was for aides but it really is for me. Talking is hard so the pictures will help me not having to talk so much.

Just did the kitchen so far. The chest of drawers comes next.

KK

Comment

groceryiq.com is what DH and i use to help with shoppig lists. he does most of shopping and he couldn't read my lists (sometimes i can't either) he has a smart phone. so it's some kind of app.
      you can put in an item ie. cereal, it'll suggest certain ones or you can just type what you want. you can even put it in the correct aisle (cereal/ breakfast food) he just checks it off as he goes through store.
      i sat in the kitchen and typed in all the main things we buy and clicked a star beside them that makes them a 'favorite' so even when he checks them off they go back to a list so next time i can just click them onto current list.
      it took me awhile to get the hang of it. but now it's terrific!
      especially the 'favorite list' it reminds me of everyday items i'd forget.
      hope that helps some of you if you have a 'smart shopper with a smart phone'. personally, i asked the phone clerk for the dumbest phone he had! LOL it still took awhile to learn how to use it. they keep threatening to get me one of those disney kid phones!
      take care and God bless ya!
      "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

Working...
      X