Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry to hear.

Comment

Below is Hannie's Obituary posted today.

Hannah Marie King

King, Hannah Marie Hannah Marie King, 61 of Dallas, TX (formerly of Syracuse, NY) was born in Tucson, AZ on December 9, 1949 and passed away Monday, May 2, 2011 in Dallas. She was the author of many wonderful unpublished stories and poems. Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2004 she actively worked to improve the lives of those with disabilities. Hannah was also an ardent supporter for human rights, social justice, and environmental issues. Hannah is predeceased by her father, John P. King. Hannah is survived by her mother, Veronica Joyce King, 6 brothers: Patrick, Peter (Ann), and Brian (Tina) of Syracuse; John (Diane) of Herndon, VA; Michael (Sandy) of Billings, MT; Tim (Lori) of Sacramento, CA; 3 sisters: Kitty (Mike Warner) and Mary V. of Syracuse, NY; Janet (Marty) McGarry of Colorado Springs, CO; and several nieces, nephews, and great nieces and nephews. A private memorial service will be held later this summer. In lieu of flowers donations can be made to the Multiple Sclerosis Society.

Comment

I can't believe it. Hannie was one of the first people to talk to me here on MS world. She always made me feel welcome and put a smile on my face.

Comment

LOSS OF HANNIE

HANNIE WAS A GREAT FRIEND HERE IN CHAT AND WILL BE GREATLY MISSED I ENJOY CHATTING WITH HER AND WILL MISS HER A LOT

SINCERELY

THEBUG

Comment

Working...
          X