In Memory of Hannie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Memory of Hannie

With heavy heart I must notify the group that Hannie from MSWorld Chat has passed away. Those that knew Hannie knew her as a wonderful woman with a great sense of humor and love in her heart for all.

The details of her passing are not clear at this time as they are still waiting for the coronors report.

I have spoke with her family and there will be services held for her in Syracuse. When I have this information I will post the information.

I met Hannie online in MS World almost 2 years ago, and then at our local MS Support Group meetings. I can honestly say Hannie touched my heart and my life and I will never be the same again.

Hannie will be sorely missed. She always gave me a smile when she signed into chat.

Comment

Hannie always had a great sense of humor and will be missed! RIP

Comment

Hannie will be sadly missed at MS World and she loved trivia. She was a bright spot among all her friends

Comment

Hannie

I enjoyed the times I had with Hannie in chat. She always had a smile and kind word and just a good sense of timing in her humor. I will miss her.

Alilac

Comment

Hannie was one of those people that you just knew that she was happy and had a smile on her face when you talked with her. Playing trivia on friday nights was always so much fun when she was there. More than once I caught myself laughing right along with her. She was always helpful and a real contributor in chat, willing to help out when she could. My heart is very sad knowing she is gone. We'll miss you dear Hannie!

Comment

R.I.P. Hannie! We will miss you!
              DX RRMS 4/22/11

Comment

In Memory of Hannie

Hannie will be missed greatly by everyone here at MSWorld. I will always remember her sense of humor, her wonderful insight. I hope you are at peace now my friend!

To Hannie's family, please accept my heartfelt condolences for your loss. Please know that Hannie has helped soo many people as well as inspired us to live life to our fullest potential.

Omi
                Omzone/OmzOP

Comment

It truly warms my heart to know that others thought so well of Hannie as I did.

We have all lost a dear friend, but heaven has gained another angel.

I will make sure that these comments are delivered to her sisters to use at her memorial service if they wish.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers (I didn't know Hannie but I sure wish I did) to all of Hannie's family and friends. She sounds like she was such a very sweet person.
                    What if trials of this life
                    Are Your mercies in disguise?
                    "Blessings; Laura Story"

Comment

Hannie will be missed but we are blessed for having known her.

Comment

Hannie was such a great chat friend, I will miss her.

Comment

Hannie

I am so sorry I did not know Hannie. From what I've read, she was a very special person and did a lot of good. My condolences to her entire family and all of her friends.

Judy

Comment

So sorry to hear about Hannie's passing. May she rest in peace. She was always so friendly and caring to everyone in chat. She will be missed here.

I agree with Tracelyn, Heaven has gained an angel.
                            Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

This is such sad news. Hannie was a special person. She could always make me laugh in chat and on trivia night. I will miss her.
                              My condolences go out to her family and friends.
                              skeezix
                              dx. rrms Nov/09. Not using DMD's.
                              Life is too short to wear boring socks.

Comment

Working...
                              X