I keep spilling my coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the perfect coffee cup out there?

I have bought hundreds of travel cups and mugs on my quest for the perfect cup. Sadly, to quote Bono from U2 "I still haven't found what I'm looking for"

I'm looking for one that fits in a car cupholder, is insulated to keep my coffee hot, has a built in straw so it's easy to drink out of when I'm having a day where I keep missing my mouth with the cup, and has a really good seal on it so that when I drop it, the lid won't just pop off! Not too much to ask right ??? ;-) Then once the perfect cup has been located, we should plaster the MS World logo on it and sell it through the MS World store.

You guys in the USA have a much bigger range of in-car coffee cups than we seem to have access to in Aussie, so I'm hoping some of you may have already found the perfect cup, and be able to suggest it. Then we can pass it along to CrazyCatLady as a store idea, and MSWorld can benefit too!
    Teresa
    Diagnosis February 2011 Avonex: February 2011 - September 2011, Copaxone: September 2011 - current

Comment

I don't drink coffee, but use the small 12 oz bottles of water and pop when around the house, because if I used a glass I know it would spill for sure!

And when I do drop something- like say my keys, I bend down to pick them up and miss them. This usually goes on for 2 or 3 tries before I can actually grab onto them. Frustrating for sure!

Comment

I am still searching for the perfect travel/sippy cup. The only other beverage that I drink is water at room temperature. I can't swallow cold or carbonated beverages. I only drink water from a bottle - hate it when the cap gets away from me.

I found some Bubba mugs at the local Walmart yesterday, so I am going to give the tumbler model a try. The lid is hard to get off, but I will win. My coffee cup is half the height of the tumbler, so now I have to coordinate getting this tall tumbler to my mouth withour spilling - practicing with water first.

It is funny that when I drop things my children don't even think twice about scrambling to pick the item up. I don't even make a move for dropped keys. They all automatically exted their elbows when we get to a curb, so they can help me up. Weird how that stuff becomes habit so easily.

Comment

Working...
        X