It's All My Fault :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jami..good attitude my dear~!

Just thought I would mention that when I did my colon prep I lost 5lbs and thought I should just take a pillow into
    the bathroom with me. You just sorta sit there ..and go and go and go..liquid I mean. I did find out I had diverticulosis.

So..I saw a Nutritionist who is the most amazing guy. His eval tool is outstanding that docs scratch their heads. He can tell you what you are deficient in, toxic in (including heavy metals which cause neuro symptoms) and he can build up your systems.

He had me on "whole food" nutrition program which did not interfere with my meds. AND he can test your meds to see if and how its affecting your system. After seeing him for awhile, (I was near organ failure when I met him), his program was much more helpful than ALL the meds one is given by poor MDs who dont have any training in nutrition for healing.

Good luck...Keep us posted

Jan
    I believe in miracles~!
    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Bless your heart. I just wanted to sent you some (((((hugs)))))

Comment

I'm scheduled for a colonoscopy on the 18th. Thanks for the prep ideas also. I am not looking forward to the 3 day process before the exam but like Jamiela said it is probably a good thing for my colon.

Hope your procedure goes well.
        "Therefore we do not give up, but even if the man we are outside is wasting away, certainly the man we are inside is being renewed from day to day." 2 Cor. 4:16

Comment

Thanks again for all the support and tips.

Wifey, best wishes at your test too. At least I'll be getting mine done first and I'll have a story to share with you as well lol

Comment

OH I forgot to add, that I wanted not only my pillow in the bathroom but a book to read LOL. But, I had my test scheduled in the afternoon so I was UP all night due to this prep.

AND are you going to have a little RX Versed and a mild pain med as part of your meds for the test? I remember getting onto the table, then nothing at all until I was in the recovery room. You CAN talk and seem awake with versed (love that stuff) only you will not remember anything at all (usually). Good luck again.
            I believe in miracles~!
            2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
            Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

I've had 3 colonscopies since I was 16 years old and since they have banned the pills and the easier preps, it went back to the jugs. Ugh!
              I had no cramps with the prep and I was relieved that I could kill the taste with the lemons. I didn't have a flavor packet with mine so I drank it straight down from 8 oz glass every 10-15 minutes, tried to not take a breath until I bit into the lemon slice (quartered) then I had no taste but the lemon. So I can say, I could do the prep again in the future and handle it which is good since I'm sure I'll have another one in a few years.
              I have to say, you feel a lot lighter and cleaner after a colonscopy!
              Hope everything goes well for you and that you get feeling better soon! Take Care!

Comment

I'm so sorry for all you're going through. I hope you'll feel better soon and get help for the symptoms.
                Take care, Wiz
                RRMS Restarted Copaxone 12/09

Comment

Working...
                X