Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anxiety and depression may just kill me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi sorry you are having all these problems. I too have suffered from depression and anxiety most of my life. I do know the Avonex contributed to my depression a lot. Also buspar made me feel terrible. It also made my depression and anxiety much worse. Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

OH hon I am so sorry for all you are struggling with. AND to have such challenges with your son's DX too.

My first thought is if it could be MED related ANd lack of nutrients. Sometimes the very meds used to help make the same symptom(S) worse. Now if the brain, liver/colon are not getting the right nutrients, or are too toxic it causes havoc to the brain and body.

For example, my husband's seizures meds caused him to get soo toxic that he went into DEMENTIA..once detoxed and switched meds, he was better. Other times he was soo anxious he could not move. Again med change..better. Still he was lacking nutrients for the brain. You will probably never hear a doc say your brain needs nutrients to function more optimally. So does your liver/colon. I know.. I have had every drug interaction History..that NOW my docs listen and are ever so careful.

At least you know WE understand. ITs your brain..hon.. not YOU that makes you feel so sad, anxious and even suicidal when you KNOW you truly would not be otherwise.

Hugs, may healing blessings come your way.. and soon~
      Jan
      I believe in miracles~!
      2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
      Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

kittysmith,

I was doing some searching and ran across a FDA warning (2008) on Tegretol I thought you might be interested in:
        http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/.../ucm107834.htm
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
        X