Stem Cell Institute Panama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stem Cell Institute Panama

My husband is 64 years old and found our 2 years ago he had MS. We could not find any help here in the USA so went to Costa Rica for a month to have stem cell treatment. The exp was wonderful and very positive. We meant others who have been helped 99% with this treatment. My husband saw some good results so after 6 months we traveled to Panama
    for more stem cell treatment. I have a video on youtube
    that shows the lab we toured yesterday. Our plans are to come back for more treatment in 6 months. While we were here we meant a friend of ours who is now riding bikes and has returned to work. We feel they are doing all they can to help here . We have faith in the work being done and complete trust in our Drs. The Drs in the US we delt with are so negative and hooked at the hip with the pharmaceutical companies who run our country. Look at our story on youtube
    where we will update how this goes for us.

Now that Liberation is the treatment for CCSVI, people are giving up Stem Cell Treatment to chase that treatment. At this point, I haven't read anything that makes me want to jump on that bandwagon!

I have had the SCT, and I believe i'm in a better place physically then I was prior to SCT. No i'm not cured but I didn't go into it thinking I would be. Can I run and do cart wheels? No but I can stand up by myself, I can walk some with a cane, my fatigue is gone, and my bladder is again normal! I'm planning on going back again to see what else I might gain!

Comment

Working...
    X