Happy Mothers Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Mothers Day

.... to all the Mothers that are or is going to or just became. I hope your day is feeled with love and happiness and joy.
    GodBleess you all

I hope you had a happy Mother's Day too. I didn't do anything yesterday (but stay home and rest), but on Saturday, my kids and grandkids and I went up to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and had a picnic, then went to Clingman's Dome, which is the highest mountain peak in the park (6,634 feet!). What an incredible, once in a lifetime view!! It was awesome! I was so tired that my son had to drive my SUV up there, and my daughter drove home.

We were supposed to go up to the graveyard where my mom is buried and I was taking her a beautiful white rose, but we didn't make it there. However, while I was standing on top of the world looking at that breathtaking view, I realized that my mom isn't in that grave. I believe she was with me on top of that mountain instead. I ended up giving the white rose to my daughter-in-law, who is the mother of my grandkids. I think my momma would have approved.

I've been feeling so awful since this stupid flare up started that my sister-in-law asked me why I didn't just stay home and rest. I told her that I wasn't going to let this stupid disease steal Mother's Day from me. I decided last year that if I'm going to feel horrible anyway, I may as well be out enjoying myself and feeling horrible as sitting on the couch at home feeling horrible. And a lot of times, I get distracted and don't feel as horrible as I would if I were just home without anything to concentrate on but how horrible I feel.

And how was your Mother's Day?
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

I am glad to hear that you had a good time with your family. I am so sorry that you are going through a flare still and still spent time your family. That is awesome

My oldest DD visited last week and said Mommy you are spending time with me all day ( yeah shes 19 and still calls me mommy I love it) so her my youngest and I went to go get our nails done. It was the best day ever. Shashi I hope you feel better really (((((((((((Shashi))))))))
      Kari

Comment

Working...
      X