Storms in the South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storms in the South

We've been having bad storms in the south today. (I'm in East TN.) We had hail earlier the size of golf balls. I'm afraid to even go look at my SUV! There are drifts of hail all over this area that looks like snow lying on the ground. It's just weird!

There have been more than 88 tornadoes spawned by these storms today. I hope and pray that everyone in the areas affected by these storms are safe.

Hugs and prayers,

Lisa
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Wow. That is too many. One is too many. Glad to hear you're safe in the middle of it all. I hope your SUV doesn't have much damage. Those are huge hailstones. Hugs and prayers.
    I do not have MS. I have Whatchamacallit; and all of the symptoms are mirages.

Comment

Lisa, how horrible!! I have seen pictures of that hail on TV and it was unbelievably HUGE!!!

Glad you are ok, and hope your SUV is too! This spring weather is crazy for sure. A few weeks ago, we had unseasonably warm weather--high 60's and exactly 1 week later we had almost 9 1/2 inches of snow, with lightning and "snow thunder"! What the heck???!!!!!

Comment

((((Hugs to you))))))

All these storms are really stressing me out! Hope the worst is over for you. Drifts of hail? Oh Hail!

Comment

Working...
        X