Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS IS A GREAT FORUM!!!

I never knew it existed! Its underused.

I absolutely love reading and watching TV and Netflix.

I hope more people jump into this forum more often, because I would love to see the suggestions.
    Katie
    "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
    "My MS is a Journey for One."
    Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Thanks for pointing this out.

I never went into the "Book Nook" forum since I'm not a big book reader, but TV/Movies yes.

Comment

Katie --

The Media Center used to be the Book Nook. We re-named it and expanded it to include movies and TV. Maybe, even, it could be expanded to include other media, such as music, etc.

If you're interested in that, let Seasha or HunterDave know of your interest, as they are our administrators.

Glad you like the change! It was my suggestion. (As I give myself a *pat-on-the-back*.)
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Faith-Media Center is AWESOME! Big pat on the back....you go girl!

Ummm...Hunter/Seasha....Media Center is a good thing. Seriously. Its hard not to be negative with MS...especially when your having a hard time like me rifht now.

Media is a GREAT distraction for all us MSers...especiLly since many of us spend so much time at home.

This was a great idea, and I will do my best to add POSITIVE STUFF to it.
        Katie
        "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
        "My MS is a Journey for One."
        Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Originally posted by KatieAgain View Post
          Media is a GREAT distraction for all us MSers...especiLly since many of us spend so much time at home.
          Absolutely! So much time at home.
          ~ Faith
          MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
          - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
          - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
          - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
          X