Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Show Ever

Hello Guys,

I love to watch Tv show's. Dy favorite show is Charmed.
    Which is your favorite tell me & share your experience.

Watch Charmed
    **URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

i love watching Once Upon a Time, Lost, Friends, Downton Abbey, etc!
    Katie
    dx rrms: 2/12
    copaxone 3/12 - current
    dx pcos 6/13
    gluten free, sugar free, dairy free = feeling great!

Comment

I think my favorite show ever is the original Scooby Doo cartoons ! (Can you tell my age ?!)

For more current shows, I don't have a "gotta see" favorite that I wait for every week anymore. I enjoy Deadliest Catch and The Closer (which only has one episode left) the most right now.

Comment

My 'must see' is Locked Up Abroad on National Geographic channel. It's about everyday people getting caught smuggling drugs out of some not-so-nice countries.

Totally embarrassed to admit that Big Brother, Survivor, etc. are fav's too! Oh yeah, Coronation Street as well.

Jen
        RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
        "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Well when my kids don't have the TV or I kick them off of it.

NCIS, NCSI LA, Criminal minds, The Amazing Race, Grimm, Walking Dead, Survivor, I only liked the first 3 or 4 Big Brothers, so don't watch them any more.

I am looking forward to seeing if Revolution on NBC is any good.. there are a few other new ones that I want to see, but can't remember the name's.

I just got into the Walking Dead, watched the first season when I was having a flare so stayed in bed all day and got the very first season playing all day, and then got the second season DVR'ed from that same Saturday. Netflix has the first season on there too.

I watched the first 3 or 4 seasons of Lost, and started over from the start on Netflix. Just got done watching Lie to Me on Netflix, all season of 24 too. Now started Numbers almost done with Season one of that show. Love my hubby as he got a box so I can now watch Netflix in our room and not just off the Wii in the living room.

I don't know what I would do without my DVR, cause of the little ones or being really tried, I can't always watch them when they are on the TV. TV and movies are something that make me happy, and keep me going... yet my kids keep me going more, but I am sure you know what I mean. This will be the first year that all my kids will be in school, even if the littlest ones will only be half day.
          Fighting the MonStor, and the Beast of Depression.
          A fake smile can hide a Millon tearS

Comment

CHARMED

CHARMED WAS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE

Originally posted by kavin View Post
            Hello Guys,

Watch Charmed
            **URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

Comment

Originally posted by kavin View Post
              Hello Guys,

Watch Charmed
              Friends, Seinfeld and Frasier reruns...makes me happy and laugh

Comment

favorite tv show

Currently it's Hell on Wheels, Grimm, Longmire. Some oldies were Lost and The West Wing. And yes, must admit like others do enjoy Big Brother.

Comment

Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead. Currently my main reason for living is to see the final eight episodes of Breaking Bad next year. I would smiley face, but I'm serious.
                  Love the Walking Dead - series three is about to start. Can't wait.

Comment

The Andy Griffith Show on TV Land, especially the earliest episodes with Barney Fife. I laugh myself silly at Barney!
                    Holly

Ain't lost yet, so I gotta be a winner.
                    - The Replacements

Comment

Originally posted by Holly Golightly View Post
                      The Andy Griffith Show on TV Land, especially the earliest episodes with Barney Fife. I laugh myself silly at Barney!
                      "Can I put the bullet in yet Andy?!!?"

Comment

My all time favorite would have to be The Shield. Right now I really enjoy Mike and Molly and Two Broke Girls for a few chuckles.

Cosake, Scooby Doo and The Flintstones were my favorite a few years ago also.
                        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                        Anonymous

Comment

So many, hard to find a favorite... but here are some

Finished Favs
                          -Arrested Development
                          -Deadwood
                          -Lost(Seaons 1-4, less 5-6)
                          -Firefly
                          -The Wire

Current Favs
                          -MadMen
                          -Walking Dead
                          -Fringe
                          -Game of Thrones
                          -Luther

Comment

My favorite include Whose Line is it Anyway, Seinfeld, Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, My Ghost Story (do you see a trend developing there?). I also love Grey's Anatomy, Lost, and House Hunters and House Hunters International. Oh, and Destination Truth. (I have a bit of a crush on Josh Gates. LOL!)
                            Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
                            Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
                            Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Love comedies- anything to make me LAUGH!!!

I love lucy
                              Seinfeld
                              Everyone loves raymond
                              Mike and molly
                              2 broke girls
                              Frasier
                              According to jim
                              Whitney
                              Munsters
                              Adams family
                              Laverne and shirley
                              Happy days
                              Married with children
                              Soap- at first thought it was really dumb, more I watched
                              the better I liked it
                              Lost in space- wow, in black and white!!
                              3rd Rock from the sun
                              Ally mcbeal

I'm sure their are lots more, however my brain has temporarily slowed down!!

Comment

Working...
                              X