For Fun... It's So Hot That...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Fun... It's So Hot That...

Whether we suffer from heat related symptoms or not, we all have a threshold of "it's just soooo hot that..." I'm interested in what happens that makes you know it's too hot!

My wise (late) Scottish Mum used to have a saying about older women who dress way too young, "Mutton dressed as lamb", ie, old, tough sheep dressed as young lamb. I am 47 and am very conscious of my attire being age appropriate but...

It's soooooo hot today that, "mutton dressed as lamb" doesn't count!! Any age, any size, any sex... can wear whatever the heck we want. I may well raid my 20 year old daughter's closet and don't care what the neighbourhood thinks cause it's so freakin hot!

What's yours? Just for fun!
    RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
    "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Seriously thinking of becoming an indoor nudist NOT Couldn't stand the way I look in mirrors I like wearing mens' clothes. My husband is 6'2" and they are plenty loose on me.
    5'4" and we don't discuss weight.
    techie
    Another pirated saying:
    Half of life is if.
    When today is bad, tomorrow is generally a better day.
    Dogs Rule!

Comment

It's so hot here I can't come up with a good response!

Seriously, it's 85 today and the air is dead still. Most of you would think that's nothing, but we're not used to anything over 75 and homes don't have air conditioning

I feel for you all. I'm traveling to the midwest next week and for sure I'll have something to say about it then.
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

It's so hot....

....my hot flashes feel like cool spells.
        Sapphire's Gold - If I can't be graceful, at least I'll be entertaining.

Comment

It's so hot here.... Wearing a moo-moo and no undies, AND still sweating like a sprinkler. 98 here today and very humid.
          SgrammieD

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
            It's so hot here I can't come up with a good response!

Seriously, it's 85 today and the air is dead still. Most of you would think that's nothing, but we're not used to anything over 75 and homes don't have air conditioning

I feel for you all. I'm traveling to the midwest next week and for sure I'll have something to say about it then.
            I just checked out temp gauge (in the shade) - it's 90 not 85 and inside is 80! No wonder I'm hot!
            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

One of my ole coworkers used to say... it is so hot.. my sweat is a sweatin'.

Comment

It's so hot... that my puppy doesn't even want to go outside!

Comment

Working...
                X