TRIPLE PLAY- TO SEE OR NOT OR SEE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRIPLE PLAY- TO SEE OR NOT OR SEE?

The other night I decided to sleep with my contacts in- I don't usually do that. Well, when I got up I started to play games on my i-pod and put my reading glasses on to see the small print better (words with friends). Totally forgot that they were reading glasses, must not have been too strong, as I was walking around in the house with them on.

Decided to sit out and enjoy the early morning and saw a rabbit perched up on our hill. So took out the binoculars to get a better look and couldn't focus on the darn thing. Couldn't figure out why not, as they always worked before. About a half hour later, decided to go in and put my contacts in, and saw the empty container and ---ALAS-- remembered that I had kept them in overnight! Well, no wonder I couldn't see the rabbit. I had contacts in, reading glasses on and trying to see thru the binocs at the same time. What a fool!!!! Hubby says - I don't think you can blame that on your ms. he-he!!

My background is in vision rehabilitation. It's surprising the number of times the ophthalmologist would get phone calls from patients experiencing an "emergency loss of vision" who, it turned out, were only wearing the wrong or old glasses. And none of them had MS to blame it on. It happens more often than you'd think.

Comment

LOL!! Sounds like something I'd do, Kathy. Hugs!
      Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
      Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
      Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

****, don't you just hate when MS can't be blamed, I know I do. I figure, if we have to be stuck with it, we should be able to blame all forgetfulness and clumsiness on it! Thanks for the chuckle though!
        Jen
        RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
        "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Working...
        X