Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30 things that I love about having Multiple Sclerosis...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for making me smile!!!

Comment

I sooo needed this tonight...I know it's waay old BUT...it actually made me laugh out loud and I needed to do that.....Besides you mention Dimebag AND coffee ice cream and pb ALL in one post....PERRFECTION!

THANK YOU!

Comment

I appreciated your humor.

I'm guessing there is actually a variety of emotions, though, behind all of that.
        • Probably, like most of us, you have experienced some grief at the things about MS that you truly don't like.
        • But also, there is likely some truth about "loving" some things about MS.

Personally, I have experienced, after some years of adjustment and grief (which tend to re-occur periodically), some real appreciation of the "blessing" of being able to collect SSDI disability income and be able to afford to choose how I spend my time. Because of my disability, I am able to take naps when I need to, volunteer where I want to, and not feel guilty about the "down time" necessary to keep my stress level at a manageable place.

Thanks for sharing!

~ Faith
        ~ Faith
        MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
        - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
        - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Tech Dad, you're hilarious!

I love your sense of humor! I know that this was posted a while back but some of us are laughing today, thanks to you!

Thank you so much for this, I'll be sharing with some people, knowing that it will de-dramatize the moment.

Precious!!!
          When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

...NEVER BEING ASKED to be the "designated driver" ROFL
            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

Fishhead: you crack me up! That was a good one!
              When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Working...
              X