Abe Munder the Wheeled Wonder Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abe Munder the Wheeled Wonder Review

Just fininshed Abe Munder the Wheeled Wonder vs MS. Loved this book. Got to the last page and it was like a good friend leaving that I wish could stay another week. I found the book funny at times and very intelligent. Most of all I found it inspiring and admire the author's attitude dealing with MS. What a steal at the low price.

Thomas, thank you very much for your review. I just stopped in to check in on some friends after a tiring day, and was surprised to find this - like getting my Easter basket a week early! May I excerpt your review on my Amazon page, book jacket copy, etc.? Considering the source, your thoughts will mean a lot to my audience. Wishing you blue skies & many thanks!

Comment

Absolutely

Having just "regifted" over a 100 books my son-in-flaw brought me after cleaning out a garage , really enjoyed your book. It helps me refrain from the complain. Publish anything else , let me know.

Comment

Books, books, books

Those books do seem to accumulate on us, don't they? I will swear on a stack of Bibles that the ones on my bookshelves are reproducing. I don't know how they do it, I don't want to see them doing it, but the results speak for themselves. What can I do except make sure they're comfortable?

Thanks again, Thomas. If you're a glutton for punishment, I have other non-MS books I'd be pleased to give you if you're interested in reviewing them.

Comment

I only read one of all those books I regifted. Due to cog fog etc, I'm picky on what I read. Would love your other books , my email is in my profile.
          I have found if I like a author , it is almost as if the subject doesn't matter. Issac Asimov , (I'm a science nut) could have a book on How to Decorate a Toothbrush and I would get it.

Comment

Working...
          X