sundog moments...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sundog moments...

anyone read this book? By Sharon Baldacci (an author with MS), about a woman with MS and her trials and tribulations... I'd be interested to hear what people thought of it.

The characters to me seemed pretty cardboard (and mostly unpleasant) and the situations were just sort of presented and then solved almost immediately (unlike most of the things that happen to real people with MS).

Anyway, I guess it's good to have it out there, but it could have been done much better in my opinion.

Totally agree with your assessment. I read it years ago, and remember zero about the book. For me, that's telling.
    “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
    Diagnosed 1979

Comment

I has to stop reading it because it was so ridiculous. I lost it when after her dignosis she and her husband went home and had sex, TWICE!

So realistic :-)
      Melissa Goerke
      [I]DX 7/2/10, Copaxone then Avonex, started Ty 9/13/11, JCV+ ended Ty 9/13, started Gilenya 12/13 Blood Pressure skyrocketed, started Tecifdera 4/5/14 - fatigue beyond bearable and symptoms became worse. Rituximab 8/8/14.....waiting for the miracle. I WANT MY TYSABRI BACK!!!

Comment

Working...
      X