Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Book "Managing MS: Straight Talk from a Thirty-One-Year Survivor"

Hi Everyone--

I am a new author and just a published a new book "Managing MS: Straight Talk From a Thirty-One-Year Survivor". Check out my website **URL removed per MSWorld Guidelines. You may put it in your Profile if you wish.** to learn about me and my book. My doctor just bought copies to hand out to all his MS patients. My mission is to help people dealing with MS understand it, and how to take action. The book is compact, easy to read, informational, interesting, inspiring, and affordable. Good endorsements from varied health professionals, and reviews from readers.

Hi Debbie,

Congratulations on your new book! I see at Amazon you already have five five star reviews. That is fabulous.

I am on Facebook, and have found a very comfortable page called MSStation Book Club and Poetry Group, where authors and artists with multiple sclerosis share their talents and benefit from the page's collaborative exposure. If you're on Facebook, I would be glad to connect with you there. Maybe we can exchange books and then review each other's work.

Looking forward to seeing you there!
    First symptoms: 1970s Dx 6/07 Copaxone 7/07 DMD Free 10/11
    Ignorance was bliss ... I regret knowing.

Comment

Great book Debbie. I downloaded it to my Kindle App on my iPad and just finished reading it.

I especially liked the two chapters on How to Deal with People and How to Deal with People with MS. I've come to the same conclusions as you and it was nice to have my theories validated by reading someone else's experience.

Thanks for sharing your experiences and information.

Comment

Just ordered your book Debbie. Looking forward to reading it. I hope it is a huge success for you.

Comment

Ordering now....

I just placed an order for this book on Amazon. After reading the comments here and the reviews on Amazon, I thought I'd give it a shot. I will post more after reading. The excerpts that I read seem very on the spot.

Take care!
          =^..^= Cat =^..^=

First Major MS Symptoms 2/25/06
          Official MS Diagnosis 4/13/06
          Bifer Babe, Copa Cutie, and finally a Gilenya Goddess

Comment

Congrats, Debbie! Can't wait to read your book.

Comment

Working...
            X