More sayings from the grandkids!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More sayings from the grandkids!

Just recently my oldest grandson, almost 9 told me that I am the youngest gramma that he knows, and that he knows alot of them. I replied, thanks, but I bet I walk the slowest of them all. Bless his heart!

And yesterday, his sister, almost 6 was visiting, said," come on gramma, you can walk faster than that". This coming from her surprised me, cause whenever I try to walk without my cane, she runs it right over to me. I wish she had known me in my "good" walking days, back in "06, the year her and her triplet brothers were born. Glad I was walking good then and had energy and stamina to help out.

And yet another one told me I was the "fun gramma". Made me feel like a million bucks!! One thing for sure is that they give me a reason to keep fighting this disease and carry on as best I can. Love those kiddos!!!!

That was uplifting-(will babysit your grandkids for free)

Comment

Hey, fun gramma~~ You are so lucky to have them close by. Bet you get lots of hugs My 4 month old grandbaby smiled at me while skyping the other day. That was precious to me - even long distance.

I laid in bed last night thinking how I can be remembered just by skyping. Thinking when she gets older, I'll start wearing a silly clown halloween wig and use finger puppets to put on shows for her to view on the computer. Maybe I'll be viewed as a fun gramma too!!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

How wonderful Kathy ! What a lucky gramma you are !

I have to say it caught my eye "back in "06, the year her and her triplet brothers were born" . . . Three babies in one year - wooahh !

Comment

Working...
        X