11/11/11 at 11:11 a.m. in Room 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11/11/11 at 11:11 a.m. in Room 11

Just wanted to share something really unusual. We had a baby born here in Knoxville at 11:11 a.m. on 11/11/11 in Room 11 at a local hospital. What's the chances of that happening?
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

A long time ago, I started dreaming about the number 5. It was odd but it didn't make sense until a friend told me about some horse that was racing the next weekend.
    I checked and the race was to run on May 5th... 5/5
    I had to drive 55 miles to get to the track.
    The only parking spot I could find was in Lot 5.
    My horse would be running in the 5th race.
    And wearing the number 5.

I bet the farm and found a seat in the fifth row, waiting for the fifth race.

My horse finished fifth.

Comment

When I was younger, I moved around a lot (my husband was in the military.) We had three addresses in a row with 730 in them. The first was 730, the second was 1730, and the last was 4730. That was odd.

I had another odd occurrence years ago when I bought $13.75 worth of gas. When I went in to pay, the clerk said that I was the third person in a row to buy that exact amount of gas. We joked around that we should play the lottery with those numbers. I wish we had. The Play-4 numbers pulled that evening were 1375!

I have a lot of what's called synchronicity episodes. I will be reading something and someone on TV, radio, or in the room will say the same word or phrase at the exact same time. (They're always unusual words or phrases too.) This happens to me multiple times per day. I used to write them all down, but now I just roll my eyes and read on.

By the way, the baby that was born here in Knoxville was a natural birth, not a planned C-section (which is kind of cool!) Evidently, this happened in several areas of the country from what I found when I Googled it. But none of the others were born in Room 11 too.
      Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
      Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
      Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

It's bound to happen, and you're fortunate enough to have iot happen right there where you are! =)

Comment

Working...
        X