No announcement yet.

What hobbies do you folks here enjoy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My best friend has introduced me to the world of ragecomics & my new hobby is to make my own. I strongly recommend it to anyone needing a good laugh. Some of the ones made by other people are hilarious!

Aside from that, I like to sing, and walk my dogs when I can (they're Chihuahuas), horseback ride, read, and write.
    Dx RRMS 2008/Kesimpta Feb 2023
    UNbalanced Dog Trainer - Accredited pet dog training instructor

Comment

My hobbies are Harmonica plying that is where slowdog started with my band buddies we play the blues my other hobbies include woodworking,CB radio,motorcycles,fishing,hunting some times,reading,good movies there is a butch of things for people with MS to do come on I am in a wheelchair a good part of my life now day's MS can kiss my rear end I am still living my life.

Comment

I am retired so I have plenty of time in my hands.

I do yoga and meditation every day and play chess on line .

A year ago I discover that I have no handicap when riding my bike!

I don't walk very well but I ride 100 miles a week now .!

I love-it and really has help me with cog fog, fatigue and dizziness.

But surprisingly not much help on the walking!?

Good " hobbying" to every one

Alain

Comment

i love to...

walk my dog, swim, drum (learning djembe), craft especially utilizing recycle materials (great library find - Upcycling ), gardening. i love to organize and get rid of stuff!!! I'm also kindof a clean freak.

yes and though i eat healthfully and exercise you may find me out with my honey havin a drink and smoking a clove or any filthy cigarette (I'm pretending I'm 20 something and forgetting I have a disease!)

i love hiking but its been to hard for me recently. lots of nerve pain has slowed me own these last few months
          moment by moment Wendy Rochet

Comment

Working...
          X