Alot of smiles/laughs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alot of smiles/laughs

I tend to like anything by Janet Evanovich. Her Stephanie Plum books are a hoot!! A little mystery, a little romance, and alot of laughs.

I am right there with ya! Grandma Muzur, Lula, Stephanie...it's all so funny. I really fell in love with these books because when I was reading One For The Money her CR-V got blown up. I was driving a CR-V at the time. And that was it...it was over....I had to read MORE! My b-day is in July so usually i get the books for my b-day when then come out.
    Rebif since June 20, 2007
    A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.--Phyllis Diller

Comment

Hi Chelzer, that's funny about the CR-V

I have Janet bookmarked in my favorites file. I see that she has some books out that I haven't read yet. I guess I better get to the store!!

Comment

PG Woodhouse

I am reading "A Stiff Upper Lip." It is funny, intriguing and overall very entertaining. It was actually recommended in a MS book I had read at B& N last week, as a book to relax and enjoy...I really am enjoying it. LOL several times already.

Comment

Ditto on Janet Evanovich

And if you REALLY want to laugh, try listening to them on audio book. Just awesome. I used to read them on the bus/metro on my way to work and would be laughing out loud and then I would realize where I was....OOPS.

Comment

Working...
          X