Eyesight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eyesight

The other day I was driving home from work and realized that everything was foggy. I blinked a few times and did the head shake. Yep everything was still blurry.

I had a panic and looked to see something red, afraid I had ON and I had read that people that had it couldn't see the color red, well I still could. But outside my car windows everything was blurry.

So I looked for stuff to read, my car's clock was perfect. I looked up, blurry.

Then it hit me.

It was just another hazy hot day and the moisture and the heat in the air was making everything seem blurry.

Whew, no new symptom. LOL

You know you have MS when hot days are ON-imposter days.

I had something similar on a night drive a few months ago. Took me time to realize it was just a lot of kicked-up dust on the windshield.

Comment

Tonight I was watching TV and noticed that everything looked blurry, even with my glasses on (especially with my glasses on.) I got up and went in the kitchen and everything was still blurry. I thought, "Oh great! More vision problems!"

And then I looked at my glasses. They were filthy! I cleaned them and could see perfectly! Silly me!
      Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
      Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
      Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

gotta chuckle out of these stories...think I've "been ther done that" especially with the dirty glasses.
        Susie

Eph 3:20-21

Comment

Working...
        X