Looking for sunshine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for sunshine

I have not been on site for a week or so and today it's cold, rainy and a blue sort of day. I'm sorry to see all the sad posts this morning.

I'm feeling good and was looking for postive thoughts.

Guess I will get on my Health Rider, then start the laundry. I'll listen to my Brewer's baseball game this afternoon, hope they can keep their winning streak going And I'll check in tomorrow.

Happy day to all, toot
    toot

DX 1986 currently on TY
    Copaxone 2003 to February 2015

Hey there Toot..a fella Milwaukeen here!

Cold, rainy with so much misery around..but YEAH for your good attitude..keep it up.. YOU are our leader today!!

Go Brewers Go!!

Jan
    I believe in miracles~!
    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Appleton weather stinks too!

Can you believe this Wisconsin spring we are having?? Yuck! Rain, cold, tornadoes, more rain, more cold, more tornadoes! I hope summer arrives soon!
      "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference" Reinhold Niebuhr

Comment

Weather

Well it is 90 degrees and humid here in North Florida and you all know how MS and heat don't mix. But I am so thankful that we have not had the horrible flooding and tornados that everyone else has had. My prayers go out to all those affected. I will be thankful for the sunshine and air conditioners!

Comment

another from Appleton

Yep- cold and rainy!! Thinking that it would be at least in the low 70's and sunny, I made an appt to have the carpet cleaners come today. NOT a good idea! Instead of having the windows open and the sun shining in, I have the FURNACE running!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi stalo, nice to see a neighbor on here. I live on the north part of Appleton (Grand Chute). Haven't been for a motorcycle ride yet. What gives with this crazy weather????

Comment

Hello, neighbor!
            There have been a few sunny, warm days where you could have gone for a ride, but the wind was so strong it would have blown you off the bike!

Trying to get yard work done in between rain storms.
            "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference" Reinhold Niebuhr

Comment

Y'all come on down!

Y'all that are wet, cold & blue come on down to Houston -- we have sunshine in spades!!

Today's high was supposed to be 95F & thankfully the humidity is still bearable. I have flowers that need to be planted (only can work outside early morning/evening) and I'll let you help if you want

I will have to charge you a small fee however -- we are in a severe drought so please arrange to have that rain come our way. It's so bad I've begun praying for a tropical depression to bring us some much needed rain (hurricane season starts June 1)! We need about 10" to get to where we should be, over the course of several days please so we don't have the infamous Houston flooding.

Let me know when you'll be here & I'll have the spare room ready
              DX 10/2008
              Beta Babe 12/2008-07/2013
              Tecfidera 07/2013-01/2018
              Aubagio 01/18-09/20

Ocrevus 09/20-present

Comment

Thanks all

Sure glad the Brewers won another game! It was a fun one to listen to since it wasn't on TV.

Todays weather isn't any better. They are saying it will improve everyday with Memorial Day being 80'--sure!!

I plan on getting flowers for my pots this weekend and enjoy some sunshine

Thanks again, Toot
                toot

DX 1986 currently on TY
                Copaxone 2003 to February 2015

Comment

we have a ton of sunshine here and extreme heat!! i'll send some your way.

glad game was good
                  Jen Dx'd 5/11
                  "Live each day as if it were your last"

Comment

Working...
                  X