1 large ripe banana
    1 large cut up green apple
    1 cut up curly kale leaf
    2 cups orange juice
    1/2 cup frozen blueberries
    1/2 cup lowfat plain yogurt.

Very delicious and my DH liked it!

revision

I mis-stated the measurements. If you want it "green," just put in a few blueberries. Full of nutrition either way!

Comment

Green Juice

Here's what I put in my juicer for the juice I call "Green Energy."

Granny Smith apple
      celery stalks
      green grapes
      romaine lettuce
      flat-leaf parsley

It's very refreshing, and the smell alone makes me feel as if I'm at a health spa.

Stay lifted,
      Mermaid
      "Life is short, and we have but little time to gladden the hearts of those who travel with us; so let us be swift to love, and make haste to be kind."

-Henri Amiel

Comment

That "green energy" juice sounds delicious and nutritious. Will try ASAP. Thanks!

Comment

I love your recipe. I also include some citrus or strawberries in my "green energy" juice. Again, I don't like celery in my drinks, don't know why...

Comment

This week I realized I can peel and chop the bananas, chop the strawberries and then put them in ziplock in the freezer. Then you don't have to worry about any going bad and you have a steady supply. Oh yeah, I freeze the blueberries too. Nectarines, apple, yogurt stay in the fridge

I love my smoothies and I feel like I'm doing something really good for my body. You can't even taste the spinach! And I never crave sweets like I used to.

Try it!

Comment

Wow, these recipes look great! I love all these veggies and fruit mentioned. Thanks for sharing...

Nikki
              Nikki

Comment

Lots of green smoothie recipes available on YouTube.

~ Faith
                ~ Faith
                MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
                (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
                - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
                - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
                - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
                X