HOW TO GAIN HEALTHY WEIGHT???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOW TO GAIN HEALTHY WEIGHT???

I say soooo tensed and not able to gain weight. Any suggestions on a tensed person gaining weight?? I wear the tension all on my face.. My neck/shoulders are soooo tight and head tightness... This is sooo awful.

I take low dose Ativan.. 1/2 .5 - it does help take the edge off. But I hate having to take it. But I guess I have to bite the bullet and just take it until I get rid of this tension and start gaining weight.

Ms. Jay

NEED SUGGESTIONS...

ANY ONE???? NEED SUGGESTIONS....

Ms. Jay

Comment

I guess it helps to know your current stats to understand a goal. Do you have a number of pounds you wish to gain? What is your current weight, height, BMI?

Also, do you know what is your current calorie intake per day? Do you currently exercise, if so- activity/ies and at what frequency?

What has happened in the past when trying to gain weight? What is your history, ie. "I have lost 7 pounds over the last 3-months".
      Don't be afraid of the waves- Focus on the MASTER walking on the water - you won't even SEE the waves

Comment

I just did a web search for “healthy calories” and found a ton of info, everything from “How to Gain Weight” to a “Healthy Body Calculator”

I suggest you doing a web search of “healthy calories”, and I think you will find the info you need.

Good Luck!
        Give life meaning, live life by the 9 Noble Virtues.

Comment

And I would have many questions about your overall health. Digestion, sleep, energy level??
          You can gains pounds through a variety of ways. However, gaining metabolically healthy tissue and muscle is more important.
          We need more details
          NutritionTara
          Eat better, feel better and be richer for it.

Comment

Working...
          X