Bovine Colostrum w/Rebif

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bovine Colostrum w/Rebif

I have been hearing some really great things about Bovine colostrum and I wanted to find out if anyone knows if it is okay to take Rebif with the Colostrum or if you should take one or the other and not both.

Talking with my Neuro- I was told that they didn't know that much about it to form a conclusion. I am waiting for an appointment with my primary care to discuss it with them but I was hoping that someone had some additional information in the meantime.

Tara- I read in a previous post that you use it but do you know if there would be a problem using it with any of the CRAB meds?

Thanks for any replies.

I just started taking Bovine Colostrum. A miracle has happened...I have been taking it for 3 days now and for the 1st time in months I have woken up without the HEAVY fatigue..I feel so well today...I do know that Bovine is a natural food so it does not cause any problems with any other medications. It does heal your digestive system though so your body will ABSORB your medications better. Just start on a lower dose and work your way up as it can make you feel worse before you feel better...Bovine Colostrum is food not a drug so that is why no negative interactions with medications.

Comment

I use bovine colostrum for emergencies and general immune building. Especially helpful w weak and sickly seniors.
      caveat: source is everything; probably, like always, some harmful/cheap products out there. It needs to be from "prion"-free tested animals.
      Once again we're into the discussion of "do we strengthen the immune system or does that excite the disease?"
      My opinion: we teach the immune system to behave better- not suppress it.
      I've used colostrum with several Copaxone pts. wo problems.
      It does significantly improve the health of the upper GI.
      NutritionTara
      Eat better, feel better and be richer for it.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I think that I am going to start taking it!
        Tara- I agree with your statement "we teach the immune system to behave better- not suppress it"
        It is my opinion that if we have the right tools, our body has an amazing capability of taking care of itself.
        It is just a matter of finding what it needs.

Comment

Hi there, my sister has sent me some info on bovine colostrum however I tend to be dairy intolerant so how would I be likely to go with it?
          Teresa
          Diagnosis February 2011 Avonex: February 2011 - September 2011, Copaxone: September 2011 - current

Comment

Kiwiinoz Hi there, my sister has sent me some info on bovine colostrum however I tend to be dairy intolerant so how would I be likely to go with it?

-My father has dairy intolrance as well and he takes it without any issues. My understanding is that they take all of the dairy components out of it and it is just the proline- rich polypeptides that remain.

Comment

I've never had a "dairy intolerant" patient have a problem with colostrum
              NutritionTara
              Eat better, feel better and be richer for it.

Comment

Working...
              X