Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thymus extract to support depletion & MS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thymus extract to support depletion & MS.

Hi to all from coooold Colorado. I'm new here but really love this area best
    My husband has been diagnosed recently and although we have chosen to forego meds at this time, I wondered if anyone has had the mention of the thymus gland in relation to MS? I am overwhelmed but try as I might lately to study info, this gland is rarely noted on many sites- nutritional or other. This is where it started- my husband initially had a swollen area on his foot that when examined by podiatrists, no clue. I researched it on the reflexology charts noting thymus, but my question is why was it swollen on both feet? Maybe inidicative of inflammation which currently is getting better- but what role does this gland thymus play in MS? Any response I appreciate!

I think the idea is T-cells are major players in attacking myelin which translates in questioning the thymus- (T-cells originate from the thymus) and its possible role in MS.
    Some radical treatments suggesting the removal of the thymus gland...The information is just too inconclusive.
    The thymus is so important for immunity, I would consider it malpractice to remove it.
    (Thymus), any glandulars can allow that body part to rest and "get a clue" for better behavior. I have used them for many years & situations; they can give a real advantage in moving a patient forward.
    These are very specific and one needs to get quality glandulars and be assisted by a trained professionol.
    NutritionTara
    Eat better, feel better and be richer for it.

Comment

I also looked into the Thymus connection, because I commonly felt discomfort in the sternum above the Thymus. But I ran out of steam an interest.

I see on the reflexology chart the small spot on the feet. Interesting that it would be swollen.

Since the Thymus is involved with T-Cell production and directing the destruction of foriegn antigens, naturally one would believe it is involved with autoimmunity because it must be related to the "trigger" of the attack of "self".

Intersting from Wikipedia: "Patients with the autoimmune disease Myasthenia gravis commonly (70%) are found to have thymic hyperplasia or malignancy.[8] The reason or order of these circumstances has yet to be determined by medical scientists".

As I looked into it more it is interesting to read about "Central Tolerance". Check it out, I believe it is what you are getting to with your question.
      Don't be afraid of the waves- Focus on the MASTER walking on the water - you won't even SEE the waves

Comment

Working...
      X