ALC/ALA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALC/ALA

Did these supplements have the opposite effect on anyone - more fatigue instead of less? I've been taking this for about 10 days and I've been so tired and weak lately. I can't think of anything else that's different in my routine.

It took me 30 days to feel results but I did feel a difference. I would give it time.
    Diagnosed with MS spring 2010; Still loving life

Comment

Originally posted by nkh18 View Post
      Did these supplements have the opposite effect on anyone - more fatigue instead of less? I've been taking this for about 10 days and I've been so tired and weak lately. I can't think of anything else that's different in my routine.
      Do you have any thyroid problems or are you taking thyroid medications? If so, you should not take ALA or ALC without first consulting your doctor, as they can affect your thyroid levels. (They can also affect blood sugar levels (decreasing them), so if you're diabetic, you also need to consult your doctor, as your insulin levels may need to be adjusted.)

Hugs,

Lisa
      Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
      Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
      Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

I have had good luck with ALA and ALC. Seems to help with energy. I also take thyroid medicine. I haven't asked my doctor about it but I'm sure she won't know anything much about the supplements. She seems kind of clueless about supplements.

Comment

Working...
        X