Tara ~ vit B ~ again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tara ~ vit B ~ again!

Hi Tara. Can you tell me what's in the B complex that makes urine yellow? What to avoid? Once again, I'm on the hunt but I get resistance about it being yellow. "Yellow is good" kinda stuff and I don't have the background to know what to say.

I don't want to buy something else that ends up being yellow! Such a waste of $$$!
    I'm not perfect....just forgiven!

Yellow is NOT the "good" kinda stuff. The B vitamin that makes your urine yellow is roboflavin. Synthetic riboflavin. and this puts a strain on your kidneys to eliminate these harmful synthetics made from coal tar. You need to get a "whole" food B complex. More money, better results!
    NutritionTara
    Eat better, feel better and be richer for it.

Comment

I've now spent over $70 on B vitamins...all make yellow urine. I tried the Raw B and the Max Stress B (and others) but with the same result. A local compound place swears by their B but when I asked about the yellow urine....again, I heard that yellow is good but this time was told it was from the beta carotene.

If anyone can tell me what B vitamin they use that does not turn urine yellow, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you from the bottom of my kidneys!!

You can even just email ... my address is on my profile page.

Comment

milgamma N

This is a Vitamin B complex by prescription but I don't know if it is available in the US. I live in Europe and it is made by a German company. So far so good, but you have to take three times one tablet, that way it is spread out throughout the day.
        RRMS Diagnosed December 2009,
        on Copaxone December 2009-October 2011 -
        Starting interferons hopefully soon.

Comment

I took various brands of B-50 for years, mostly Vitamin Shoppe brand and they all made my urine neon yellow.

I switched to Garden of Life raw B complex and my urine is normal (not crazy yellow).

These cost much more but I feel I'm not just flushing away the supplement.

BTW, I just reordered and Vitamin Shoppe has these at a great price on special.
          Don't be afraid of the waves- Focus on the MASTER walking on the water - you won't even SEE the waves

Comment

I guess I still have more to learn about vitamins. Thanks for the information
            Diagnosed 1984
            “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Originally posted by rstowhee View Post
              I've now spent over $70 on B vitamins...all make yellow urine. I tried the Raw B and the Max Stress B (and others) but with the same result. A local compound place swears by their B but when I asked about the yellow urine....again, I heard that yellow is good but this time was told it was from the beta carotene.

If anyone can tell me what B vitamin they use that does not turn urine yellow, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you from the bottom of my kidneys!!

You can even just email ... my address is on my profile page.
              You took Max stress B from PRL labs??
              And it turned your urine yellow?

If this is correct....you need to evaluate your kidney function. I have been using Max stress B for >4 years on ? 100+ people. No yellow urine.
              Its not from beta carotene. Your liver will store vit A and the carotenoids. If theres an excess your skin will turn yellow. Not urine.
              NutritionTara
              Eat better, feel better and be richer for it.

Comment

Ahhh, should have continued reading before posting on the other "B" thread.

Yes, it did color my urine. Maybe I should be taking to the doc to further check the kidneys!

Tx Tara.

Comment

Working...
                X