Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a powerful "natural" muscle relaxer? Try Formula 303!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a powerful "natural" muscle relaxer? Try Formula 303!

Hey everyone! I did a search for this on the forum but didn't see any mention of it.

If you're like me and want to avoid chemical medications as much as possible (Copaxone is my only one) and are looking for a powerful "natural" muscle relaxer to use instead of the potentially dangerous Baclofen and other chemical relaxers, take a look at Formula 303 if you haven't heard of it.

You can read about it and order from formula303 dot com (I can't post links yet). Search for testimonials about it on Bing also. Below is a little information regarding the ingredients...

*** Moderator's note - copied & pasted material removed per MSWorld guideline #6 ***

I have been taking this for about a month and it has been EXCELLENT along side Copaxone. I have also been taking additional magnesium (500-1000mg a day) and it has relieved a few of my other symptoms.

I thought I would share this with everyone in case it may help someone else that is in search of natural muscle relaxer alternatives.

God Bless!
    Diagnosed with RRMS "symptoms" = June 2006
    A video of myself doing a manual Copaxone injection = http://is.gd/hQSd2
    Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 KJB

Sorry for copying and pasting but I'm unable to post any links so I tried to put a little something about the product on here.

Comment

Let's see new poster se7six...you're from Tennessee. Coincidently, so is Dee Cee Laboratories, Inc., the makers of this homeopathic treatment fortified with magnesium.

It is suggested you take 8 tablets daily of this product which contains 65mg magnesium each, or a total of 520mg magnesium...and you are adding 500-1000mg more?

$29.95 for 250 tablets? A 30-day supply of mostly magnesium?

I suggest everyone google "multiple sclerosis magnesium" as it is a very important supplement for MSers as it relates to muscle contraction, nerve transmission and myelin health. Then check out how much a bottle of it costs.

Comment

Originally posted by knuckle View Post
        Let's see new poster se7six...you're from Tennessee. Coincidently, so is Dee Cee Laboratories, Inc., the makers of this homeopathic treatment fortified with magnesium.
        If you're wondering if or inquiring that I have something to do with that company... the answer is no. I'm on the other side of the state. Also, I'm not a new poster. I was on here years ago under a different nickname but got rid of that old nickname.
        Originally posted by knuckle View Post
        It is suggested you take 8 tablets daily of this product which contains 65mg magnesium each, or a total of 520mg magnesium...and you are adding 500-1000mg more?

$29.95 for 250 tablets? A 30-day supply of mostly magnesium?

I suggest everyone google "multiple sclerosis magnesium" as it is a very important supplement for MSers as it relates to muscle contraction, nerve transmission and myelin health. Then check out how much a bottle of it costs.
        Mostly magnesium? 6 parts Valerian Root, 3 parts Passiflora, and 1 part Magnesium Carbonate. That's not mostly magnesium. Everyone is different and not everyone will need the same amount of tablets each day. 8 each day is only a "suggested" amount. Magnesium is not the only supplement in that formula that helps relax the muscles, all 3 of them do. I take 2 or 4 of the Formula 303 tablets each day and add more magnesium by other tablets, not more and more of the Formula 303. I add more magnesium not only for muscle relaxing but also for bladder triggering, constipation, and other things.

Comment

Hello se7six

You can read about it and order from formula303 dot com (I can't post links yet).
          That's because only moderators can post live links.

I add more magnesium not only for muscle relaxing but also for bladder triggering, constipation, and other things.
          Just wondering, does this product help reduce bladder urgency type spasms? That would be great!

Take care,
          KoKo

PS - This thread seems to be more suited for the nutrition and supplement forum, so it will be moved.
          PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
            Just wondering, does this product help reduce bladder urgency type spasms? That would be great!

Take care,
            KoKo

PS - This thread seems to be more suited for the nutrition and supplement forum, so it will be moved.
            Sorry if I started this thread in the wrong section KoKo. Yes, it has helped me tremendously with urgency! Urgency was one of my biggest issues and it is now MUCH calmer than before. The Formula 303 with the added extra magnesium have helped me with several issues. The combination may not work for everyone but it sure has helped me.

Comment

se7six

Sorry if I started this thread in the wrong section KoKo.
              No problem! When you were a member here before, the Medications and Supplements were together!

Thanks for the info on bladder urgency. I'll check out this site and product.

Take care,
              KoKo
              ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Amazon.com has many reviews of this product for those interested.

Regarding bladder urgency I suggest googling "magnesium multiple sclerosis bladder urgency". It's the magnesium that will help with bladder spasms not the homeopathic elements.

se7six - sorry if I offended, but I would be skeptical of the value of Formula 303 and suggest you try taking Magnesium alone and see if you notice any difference. You'll save yourself alot of money.

You should also take a hard look at claims behind homeopathic medicine and determine if you are a believer.

Comment

se7six - I took knuckle's advice a few months ago & began taking magnesium for my bladder urgency issues. They virtually disappeared within hours of the 1st dose!!! 400mg 2X/day is all it takes, for me. I highly recommend at least trying. Plain magnesium is much cheaper than Formula 303.
                  DX 10/2008
                  Beta Babe 12/2008-07/2013
                  Tecfidera 07/2013-01/2018
                  Aubagio 01/18-09/20

Ocrevus 09/20-present

Comment

Hello

I did a little research on Formula 303 ingredients.

It appears there are only 3 - Valerian, Passion Flower, and Magnesium.

The Valerian and Passion Flower have been around for quite awhile as herbal/plant substances that help induce calm, relaxation, and even sedative effects with higher amounts.

Need to be careful if taking any medication that is also used for sedation or relaxation as it may increase the effects.

Until supplements are tested and regulated as other drugs are, there will always be disagreements as to their effectiveness. Some people will claim they are ineffective and a waste of money, and some people will swear by them.

Same goes for the use of some medications, as they will work for some and will not do a thing for other people.

I say if it's safe and it works for you - go for it!

Take care,
                    KoKo

Comment

I agree with KoKo.. if you try it and it works for you then great.

As for me, not sure if Magnesium alone will help with my problems.. I have muscle tension, spasms, tension knots, can't relax if you paid me one million dollars.

I started a thread about Formula 303 did not realize there was a thread already started..THANKS KOKO for locating the thread.

I purchased some Formula 303 - received it and took only 1 - was afraid to take 2 as instructed but reading the post I will go ahead and take 2 and see how it does.. but I have to try and relax and not be afraid of how it makes me feel.

I have to realize I have been tight and tensed for sooo long that when my body starts to relax it will go through different changes adjusting to relaxation. I pray this works for me... I do not want to result to pharmaceutical meds.

THANKS AGAIN KOKO :-)

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by se7six View Post
                        Hey everyone! I did a search for this on the forum but didn't see any mention of it.

If you're like me and want to avoid chemical medications as much as possible (Copaxone is my only one) and are looking for a powerful "natural" muscle relaxer to use instead of the potentially dangerous Baclofen and other chemical relaxers, take a look at Formula 303 if you haven't heard of it.

You can read about it and order from formula303 dot com (I can't post links yet). Search for testimonials about it on Bing also. Below is a little information regarding the ingredients...

*** Moderator's note - copied & pasted material removed per MSWorld guideline #6 ***

I have been taking this for about a month and it has been EXCELLENT along side Copaxone. I have also been taking additional magnesium (500-1000mg a day) and it has relieved a few of my other symptoms.

I thought I would share this with everyone in case it may help someone else that is in search of natural muscle relaxer alternatives.

God Bless!
                        How long did it take you to start feeling better with the Formula 303? Does it take a few weeks?

Hope you get this message...

Ms. Jay

Comment

I am a huge believer in Valerian. I have used it for years instead of taking anti anxiety or sleep rx's.

I have to agree that buying Mag and Valerian separately would be a heck of alot cheaper@@!! AND you can control the dosage of Valerian.

I only buy the liquid Valerian..never the capsules. It seems to work well and more quickly. A few drops at night (30 or so) and I sleep like a babe without the groggy wake up feeling of sleep rx's.
                          Diagnosed with MS spring 2010; Still loving life

Comment

Justacowgirl, I have a couple of questions about the liquid valerian. Does it have the terrible smell like the capsules?Also, you said just a few drops with 30 in quotes. I want to make sure that you meant 30 drops each night because 30 seems more than just a few drops. I have trouble finding valerian in liquid. Could you tell me where to find it? Thank you for any help you can give me!

Comment

cms1233...

You can find valerian extract at most health food stores. Puritans Pride vitamins also carries it. Or just google Valerian extract. And yes, I think the recommended dose is 30 drops....so I guess that is a few to me because it doesn't amount to much liquid really.

And yes, I have become used to the smell and taste but it is really horrible.

j
                              Diagnosed with MS spring 2010; Still loving life

Comment

Working...
                              X